Sunday 22 November 2015

Naturally Plus Malaysia - Summit Member

Are you interested in starting a part-time business in the wellness industry?

Read about this young Summit member's success story:

"I started Naturally Plus (NP) as nothing but a name registered by my father. 

The first time I stepped into the NP office was merely as a son accompanying his father on a business errand. My first thoughts about NP was that I would never be a part of it, being a Multi-Level-Marketing company, something that was venom to my ears and a thorn to my side. Thus began my NP journey, ignorant and egoistic.

Over the journey, however, the belief I once held so firmly took a change and I couldn't be more thankful!

Fact is, NP is all about saving and improving quality of lives. To begin with, not only have I brought health and happiness to my significant other's family, I have also managed to help many friends and even strangers (that later too became friends) who are afflicted by various health problems. What becomes more meaningful is that these people in turn will be able to help those around them..."


Do you want to start on a journey of health (and wealth) with Naturally Plus? 
Do you love Japanese food and want a FREE trip to Japan?

No comments:

Post a Comment